- Lead and inspire in-house marketing team, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment. Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to team members to achieve their professional growth and maximize their potential.
- Support the C-Levels in the development of (digital) marketing strategies aligned with company’s goals and objectives. Analyze market trends, customer insights, and competitor activities to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the curve.
- Oversee the execution of marketing initiatives, ensuring that campaigns are launched successfully, on time, and within budget.
- Ownership of the marketing budget, carefully allocating resources to maximize the return on investment. Monitor expenses and performance closely, making data-driven decisions to optimize marketing spend.
- Monitoring active campaigns, and integrate yourself operationally into the team to challenge strategies as well as give technical input.
- Establish KPIs to measure the success of marketing efforts. Regularly analyze and report on the performance of campaigns and marketing initiatives, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions as needed.
- Experience in developing and executing successful marketing strategies, budget planning and resource allocation.
- Experience in leading and managing marketing teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Operational knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices (SEM, Paid Social, Display etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A strategic mindset with a results-oriented approach.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- German language skills are an advantage.