TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
- Development and implementation of brand & comms strategies (quarterly, yearly, long-term).
- Co-creation of social media, PR, influencer marketing, community and employer branding strategies with the respective team members.
- Day-to-day management of the brand marketing calendar and projects.
- Development of brand awareness campaigns for online and offline channels, as well as production of events and other non-standard brand activations.
- Daily support for Product/Design, Performance and E-commerce teams in brand-related decisions and projects.
- Implementation of new products and services – including launch strategies, positioning, target personas.
- Preparation of reports and reviews for all brand-related projects (targets, KPIs, data analysis).
- Regular market monitoring and competition research.
- Located in Warsaw, Poland — this is not a remote role.
- 5+ years of experience in developing brand marketing strategies as well as hands-on experience in brand development on an everyday basis, preferably on the client-side (but not exclusive, agency side is welcome)
- Experience in developing campaign calendars and setting quarterly plans.
- Ability to set goals, KPIs and evaluate the campaign and project results.
- Experience in briefing, feedbacking and working with creative teams – such as copywriters, graphic designers, art directors etc.
- Good understanding of the lifestyle industries and top brands – preferably in the fields of design, furniture and home living.
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail. Should feel comfortable presenting / performing in front of other people.
- The ability to bring people together, build strong relationships and collaborate across departments.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Comprehensive healthcare
- One bonus day off every month
- A discount on all Tylko products
- Mixer parties
- Fun events like cooking classes, inspiring talks with people and professionals from all walks of life, and other great meetups.
- A dog-friendly office!